Manchac Swamp / Plantation Tour Combo
Swamp Tour with Evergreen and Oak Alley Plantation Tours
Start your tour of Old River Road with the surreal sight of ghostly Evergreen plantation rising from fog and morning mists against the green of century old oaks and sugarcane. Next, experience a treasure of the old south with a late morning tour of the Oak Alley antebellum mansion. After picturetaking or a famous mint julip, we return through imfamous and beautiful Manchac, the haunted swamp.
Have a delicious New Orleans style lunch at a Cajun restaurant. After lunch, take a two hour tour of Manchac on a hauntingly beautiful and historic bayou boatride, bring a camera.. We return you to your hotel before 5 p.m.
- 2 antebellum mansion tours
- 4 professional tour guides
- Complementary cajun lunch
- 2 hour Manchac Swamp Tour by boat
- Hotel pick up and return
TOUR OPERATORS NOTE…
- This tour was named the” City’s Best Swamp & Plantation Combo”
- On Mondays, restaurants near the swamp are closed so we serve delicious New Orleans style poboys before the swamp tour.